Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Indie Week: Pink Pow!


Today I wanted to feature an indie that was pink.  I tend to layer pretty much any glitter I wear over another polish so for this mani I started off with China Glaze Pink-Ie Promise.



I wasn't able to capture the shimmer of this polish that you can see in the bottle but it's lovely.


I applied two coats and let it dry.


The indie I chose was Pahlish Sugar Venom.  Pahlish is one of my favorite indie brands of all time.


Pahlish describes Sugar Venom as "creamy neon pink with intense pink duochrome microflakes and scattered metallic berry accents".  This polish is so lovely.  It reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake.


I applied one coat over Pink-Ie Promise.  I love how smooth and delicious my nails look!


I am very pleased with this mani.  When i started out, I wasn't sure I could match the shade of pink in the Pahlish with my undies but choosing a slightly lighter base worked very well.


I hope you enjoyed this mani and please check back tomorrow to see which indie I feature next!

No comments:

Post a Comment