Thursday, May 30, 2013

Indie Week: Holo-rific!

Today's mani has two delicious components to it.  Purple and HOLO!!!  I avoided holos for a very long time because I just didn't see the appeal.  Then I started with the old OPI DS polishes and it was all downhill from there.

Today I have a gorgeous holo from Amy's Nail Boutique, Purple Prism.  I love the color but I wanted something a bit dark.  I decided to start with a nice vampy purple, OPI Vant to Bite my Neck?. 


This is the adorable bottle Amy puts her holos in.  You can tell how special they are.  And look that that charm!  Each holo comes with a different one.



And look at the beautiful macro!


I used two coats of the OPI, which is the perfect vampy purple.


Then I added two coats of Amy's Purple Prism.


How beautiful is that?


I can't get over this holo.


The rainbow sparkle!


And what happens with flash?


This is a perfect holo.


If you don't have this yet, go buy it now.  Amy's prices are very reasonable and her product is quality.

1 comment: