Friday, November 1, 2013

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer

My friend Julie is the creator of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  This blue is the first polish of her's that I purchased.

Today I have a mani for you with Pahlish Goldmine; Gutted, Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Monster's Tea At Tiffany's, and Orly Sparkling Garbage.



Monster's Tea at Tiffany's is described as a "Tiffany blue polish with a green to pink/red shift". 



I used two coats.  It applied like a dream.  If you haven't tried BEGL yet, the consistency of this polish is a little on the thick side, much like the cremes from Elevation Polish.



I was able to see the green shimmer very easily.



It may have been my lighting but I never quite captured the pink/red shift.



This is a gorgeous polish and is a great first choice from the brand.  I've since purchased three more colors and Julie sent me one as a gift.




I added one coat of Orly Sparkling Garbage.



Sparkling Garbage is from the Orly Mash Up collection.  It is described as a "saturated green with holographic glitter".



The green is very sheer but the holo is just POW!




Goldmine; Gutted is one of my favorites from Pahlish.  She did a collection based on my favorite band, Bright Eyes, and this one was part of it.



I used this Pahlish as an accent nail.






I love how each polish has it's own beautiful and unique qualities, but they blend together to create a perfect mani.



What do you think?  I can honestly say that each of these is a great buy and I recommend them all.



I want to leave you with the song that inspired the Pahlish.



No comments:

Post a Comment