Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ten Little Ladybugs

I was on the phone with my grandmother and she told me about these nail art brushes she saw online that could be used to create ladybugs.  My grandmother calls me Ladybug and we buy little ladybug things for each other.  I decided to create this mani for her.

Before we get to the mani though, this is a picture of my Grandmommy.  I simply adore her and she is one of my best friends.  I took this picture inside the smallest church in the lower 48 states.



I started with a base of three coats of Essie Russian Roulette.


I used a black striping polish to create a line down the center of each nail.


Still using the striper, I painted my tips black.


Then I used a dotting tool to add the eyes and the ladybug dots!


I have ladybug nails!


What do you think?  I simply adore this mani.


I usually change my nails each day but I just couldn't take off my ladybugs that soon.  I added a matte top coat I almost love this look more.


I found this adorable song on YouTube to go with my nails.


Matte or shiny?  Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment