Sunday, September 29, 2013

P&P's FFNA Challenge: Crunchy Leaves

Crunchy leaves!  I love the colors the leaves change to in the Fall.  I remember collecting them from the ground when I was a kid.  I would take them to my mother and she would press them between waxed paper and iron it.  That was I could keep my leaves.



Autumn is my favorite season.  I love the way the air smells, I love the coolness, and I love the colors.  To create my crunchy leaves look, I used Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Copperhead, Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Haute Chocolate, Julep Karmen, Julep Candace, and Julep Tatiana.


I painted two coats of Copperhead on for my base.  The I used the other colors to randomly create splotches on my nails.  To me, this gave the effect of piles of leaves in gorgeous Autumn colors.


I feel like I can feel the leaves crunching under my feet as I walk in the crisp, cool, evening.


I really love how this turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment