Monday, September 16, 2013

P&P's FFNA Challenge: Sweet Treats

Sweet treats!  I love sweets.  I love candy, chocolate, cake, cookies, brownies, bars, rice krispie treats, pies, tarts, turnovers, donuts, sweet bread, icc cream, just about all sweets.  There were a million different directions to go with this but I decided to stick to Fall or Halloween.



I decided to go with a black base using A England Camelot, a lovely one coater.  This is by far my favorite black polish.  To that I added two coats of Amy's Nail Boutique Corny.



I know it's a lot of glitter but I love how it looks like abstract candy corn.


Corny was from Amy's Fall collection last year.  I love it best over a black base.


I'm not really a fan of candy corn but I love these nails!  What's your favorite sweet treat?


No comments:

Post a Comment