Saturday, June 15, 2013

From the Beginning

Urban Lacquer is an indie brand that I fell in love with while browsing Etsy one day.  Among my first purchase was this polish, Ab Initio, which means "from the beginning" in Latin.




Ab Initio "is a deep purple jelly polish" with "turquoise, orange, and silver glitter".  I applied 3 coats.


This is a truly unique polish in my collection and one of the most pigmented jellies I have ever used.  I was afraid when I first purchased it that it wouldn't actually be such a deep violet but it is!


This is the first jelly polish that Urban Lacquer offered and is one of the best jellies that I own.


If you haven't tried Urban Lacquer yet, you should!

2 comments:

  1. SO AMAZING! Thank you so much, Rachael! It's an honor to be featured on your blog (and your macro shots are killer!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means the world to me coming from an artist I admire so much!

      Delete