Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hauling Like A Boss

Today I present to you a week's worth of hauling.  These are in no particular order.  Enjoy!

I received my It Girl Julep Maven box with three Nantucket themed Sail Into Summer polishes.  Bess is a "baby blue creme".  Nan is a "Nantucket red creme".  Char is a "nautical navy blue creme".  I was very happy with these selections.


I placed an order from Ninja Polish and received my order of two polishes from the Enigma collection.  Mystic Glacier is "an array of color shifting multichromatic colors with a soft ice blue base".  Pacific Coral comprises "corals, oranges, and pinks, while incorporating a color shifting shimmer".



My Grandmother picked up these two Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats for me when I was visiting for the weekend.  The Fuzzy Coats are part of Sally Hansen's textured line.  I got All yarned Up and Wool Knot.


I also placed two Pahlish orders that arrived this week.  Valley of Ashes is a "medium gray creme base with teal-pink shifting glassfleck shimmer and scattered holographic microglitter" from The Great Gatsby collection.  Sugar on the Asphalt is a prototype. I love that she is offering prototypes now and I adore how most of polishes have song lyrics name.  This on comes from "Bleed American" by Jimmy Eat World.  Beautiful Little Fool is the second polish I picked up from The Great Gatsby collection.  Pahlish describes it as a "creamy nude base with metallic gold microflakes, small pale gold hex, and a mix of scattered silver/gold holographic hex/squares".  My friend Sara might have twisted my arm to get the Gatsby polishes but I couldn't be happier!


I went shopping with my friends Aralyn and Jessica.  I picked up Aqua Pixel and Black Pixel from Orly's MegaPixel FX collection. These polishes have glitter 3-D textures.  Truly Tangerine (from Orly's permanent collection) and Snowcone (Orly's 2010 Sweet Collection) are two more polishes from my Grandmother.  Finally I picked up Sparkling Garbage from Orly's Summer Mash Up Collection.


I also picked up five of the six China Glaze Textures while shopping with the girls; In The Rough, Itty Bitty & Gritty, Of Course!, Toe-Tally Textured, and Bump & Grind. 


My Grandmother and I stumbled across some Essie's for $1 and of course, I couldn't walk away!  I apologize for my camera being out of focus.  I picked up Wrapped in Rubies, Really Red, Armed and Ready, and Bahama Mama.


I think I need to limit my shopping with the girls!  I picked up the Essie Naughty Nautical collection; The More The Merrier, The Girls Are Out, Naughty Nautical, Rock The Boat, Sunday Funday, and Full Steam Ahead.


The creme de la creme of my hauling was the arrival of a small group order from the UK.  I went in with a few friends to get the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints!  The only one we couldn't get was Guava as Barry M wouldn't ship it to the US due to an ingredient.  I got Grapefruit, Key Lime, Papaya, Blackberry, Blueberry, Dragon, Prickly Pear, Plum, Mango, Greenberry, and Passion Fruit.


Left to right is the last of my Barry Ms; Satsuma, Blue Grape, Blood Orange, Lychee, Watermelon, and Pomegranate.


If you'd like to see anything featured soon, please comment and tell me.  As I always say, go big or go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment