Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ninja Polish Pacific Coral

I love the Ninja Polish Enigma collection.  I didn't have much interest in any of them until a friend lent me her Divinity and as soon as I wore it, I knew I needed to buy it.


The enigma collection is a family of gorgeousness.  Divinity is the purple sister, Mystic Glacier is the blue sister, and Pacific Coral is the coral sister.


Ninja Polish describes Pacific Coral as "several amazing shades of  corals, oranges, and pinks while incorporating a color shifting shimmer".


I applied two coats of polish and coverage was excellent.  The shimmer is obvious and makes this a truly unique polish in my collection.


We had some sunlight so I was able to take some pictures outside. The below picture shows the true coral color of this polish.


You can begin to see the color shift on my ring finger and pinky.


And from this angle you can see much more of the beautiful shimmer.  This reminds me of a sunrise in a bottle.  It's simply magical.


I am a sucker for all things orange and coral but I wasn't sure I'd like this polish.  I have a fear of disappointment but this is one that is sure to make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment