Friday, October 25, 2013

Julep Ciara

Julep Ciara, which I may have mistakenly spent weeks calling Clara, came as part of my October Maven box.




See?  It says Ciara, but it's easy to see how I saw Clara, right?



Julep describes this polish as a "vampy magenta with teal mircoglitter".



I applied two coats of Ciara and topped it with one coat of Seche Vite.



I reached for this polish when I was looking for a dupe of Illamasqua Gothiqua.



Gothiqua is a limited edition polish that is only available in Canada.  A friend offered me the chance to purchase it but I went for Facet instead.



Gothiqua is more red than Ciara and has far less sparkle.  It has more of a green/blue hidden shimmer in a creme base.



I'm happy with Ciara as my replacement for Gothiqua.  Based on pictures I've seen, I like the Juelp much better than the Illamasqua.



Do you have this polish?  Do you have Gothiqua?  Which do you think is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment