Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wistful Lynnderella

Today I have Rainbow Honey Wistful and Lynnderella He Called Her Beauty.

Wistful is from Rainbow Honey's Sakura Matsuri collection.  Rainbow Honey describes Wistful as "a blushing green shimmer, full [of] micro glitters that sparkle in the sun".


There's a slight iridescent flash to this polish.  I used two coats.


I added one coat of He Called Her Beauty.


Beauty is a Limited Edition that my husband gave me for our anniversary.  Look at the gorgeous mix of glitters!


The base is a pink shimmer.


At one coat, the glitter applies rather sparsely.


There are so many different colors and shapes of glitter.


The pink shimmer and the green blend perfectly.  I love this look!


What do you think?  What's your favorite Lynnderella?

1 comment:

  1. Both of those are beautiful. My favorite though...Heart of Stone.

    ReplyDelete