Sunday, October 13, 2013

P&P's FFNA Challenge: Cloudy Skies

Today's theme is cloudy skies!



To create this look, I used Sally Hansen Inst-Dri Blue-Away, Zoya Song, Zoya Blu, Zoya Natty, Zoya Jo, and NYC French White Tip.




There are a tons of pictures but that's because I LOVE how this turned out!


I started by painting on two coats of Blue-Away.



Then, doing one nail at a time, I put a drop of each color in random areas on my nail.



Before the drops dried on my nails, I swirled them together with a toothpick.



When you use your toothpick, you want to make sure you swirl all the way to the edges of the nails.



Sometimes, you'll end up dragging the polish through the base and leaving holes or streaks of bare nail.



Once you top coat it, those holes will only be noticeable to you!



I used two coats of Seche Vite to smooth out the look.  



I see cloudy skies, what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment