Wednesday, October 9, 2013

P&P's FFNA Challenge: Great Pumpkin

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is one of my favorite Halloween movies.  It's a great story of hope.  I modeled this nail art after my bobbing for apples art.





I used OPI In My Back Pocket, OPI Into The Night, Amy's Nail Boutique Festival of Lights, and Sally Hansen's Haute Chocolate.


My pumpkins look like apples, lol.  I tried to create a more square stem on my index finger but it didn't work to well.


I started with two coats of Into The Night.  If I had worn this polish alone, I would have needed three to four coats.  This polish really lacked pigment and is probably going to be leaving my stash.  I have no need for polishes that sucks, no matter how much I love OPI.


I added one coat of Amy's Nail Boutique Festival of Lights to give it the perfect sparkle.  FoL is a blue holo microglitter in a clear base.  I fell in love with this polish last year, so much that some friends and I had Amy make us custom versions of this polish in other colors.


I used to OPI to make the pumpkins.  I used to brushes in the bottles for the pumpkins and stems.  Do you believe in the Great Pumpkin?


No comments:

Post a Comment