Saturday, October 5, 2013

What I'm Loving This Week

Today starts my new feature where I show you what I'm loving this week.  Without further adu, here we go!

Brit Nails shows us two polishes from Barry M's new collection.  I fell in love with Barry M when they released their Gelly Shine polishes and I so wish they sold them in the US!

Polish This does a rainbow mani with a really cool splatter effect!  She used the water spotted technique instead of the straw splatter.  I love how bright and fun these are! 

My Nail Polish Obsession features an amazing polish from Stargazer, a British brand.  It has a beautiful duohrome effect to it!

A Girl And Her Polish has the Zoya Holiday collection!  I love how she shows us the polishes paired together.  Payton is my favorite, what's yours?

Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom tells us all about the new Julie G Gumdrop collection.  I also won her last giveaway!  Check it out!

The Polish Hideout shows us the OPI Pink of Hearts duo for this year.  I have purchased it and am giving it to a friend.  I love how it looks but I hate it on me.  Check out what she has to say!

A Little Polish showcases her abstract floral nail art.  I love the colors she chose and how this looks on her nails.

Adventures in Acetone created a textured color block nail art tutorial!  I love this use for textures!

Set in Lacquer has Joss polish to show us.  I haven't seen these and she makes me want them all!

Lucy's Stash has an amazing tape main for us.  I'm so in love with it!

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment