Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Julep Tatiana

Tatiana was part of Julep's September Boho Glam Maven box.  I get the It Girl box, but selected this as an add-on.  I am a sucker for orange polishes so this was right up my alley.


I know some people aren't fans of Julep because of the bottle size which is 8ml instead of the standard 15ml.  I do love the bottle shape; it's perfect for storage.


Julep describes this polish as a "golden burnt orange microglitter".


I used three coats of Tatiana and topped it with a coat of Seche Vite.


I love this polish!  You can see the main color is a vibrant burnt orange but just look at that golden microglitter in there too.


Usually, my type of orange is bright and vibrant. but this one is a head turner and one I will definitely be using again.


No comments:

Post a Comment